May 14, 2008

My Future In Canton Includes Brushed Nickel



My life lately (when I'm not focusing on my jobs or on my Saturday class) has been consumed with looking for a place to live come the end of June. Brian and I are *gasp!* moving out of Ann Arbor and into metro Detroit-most likely to a bedroom community called Canton. This picture is from a model apartment kitchen of the complex where we will most likely be living. The brushed nickel hardware on the cabinets is what made me swoon; I love the idea of living in a place with real wood cabinets (maple!).

I am truly disappointed at having to move from such a wonderful REAL city to go live in suburbia, so at the very least, I'm getting my cabinets.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Cadi... Moving from the city is quite an adjustment. I am used to living in a small town (it's been almost 3 years) but I still miss the excitment of being able to find what ever you want when ever you want.

Liz said...

Who knew we would ever swoon over brushed nickel. :)

Kori said...

Haha! I haven't quite gotten to that stage of swooning... but maybe someday, ahhh:)