The semester finally ended, and now I'm back in California working fulltime for the summer. This is the apartment I'm staying in for 2 weeks; I knew 2 people who lived here (out of 4), one moved out, so I'm temporarily staying in her room until the second week of June. More photos of the place (it's not really that exciting) are here. Then I move into a hotel with coworkers for a week during our developer's conference (WWDC), and then I move to another part of San Francisco until August.
Because I'm here just for the summer, I'm using it as an opportunity to see if I'd want to live in the city when I come back permanently. Apple just recently added shuttles that go back and forth from San Francisco to Cupertino (about an hour drive), so I'm trying to figure out if "city-life" is worth commuting 2 hours a day for.
And it's freezing here. I guess Twain was right when he said, "The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco."
3 comments:
Congrats on finishing the semester! Did you have to turn your beaver ring around so it craps back on you again?? Drink some hot coca and stay warm out there...
Now are we talking cold like Ohio or cold like "OMG it's 5 degrees colder than usual in San Fran I need a sweatshirt?"
hahaha no i didn't have to re-turn the brass rat back around :p and dude cadi it was like 50 degrees when i walked out this morning! you could see your breath in the air! :p
Post a Comment